Enterprise ITAD addresses the recovery and recycling of an enterprise's IT assets that are near or at the end of their lifecycle. The aim of ITAD is to maximize the return on investment over the IT asset's lifecycle while guaranteeing data security and protecting against environmental liability.
Regulatory requirements mandate specific disposal methods for computing assets, and enterprises face significant risks if they fail to comply. Despite the critical importance of ITAD, many enterprises lack a clear understanding of ITAD and its regulations and struggle with the management of ITAD processes.
We offer a solution to this challenge that can deliver effective and proper disposition services, and more importantly help enterprises maximize the potential value recovered from IT assets.
Our Enterprise ITAD Solution
- Decommission IT assets at Enterprise's location.
- Inventory reconciliation of retired assets.
- Data Sanitization at Enterprise's or TRPL's Location.
- Packing of assets and transport to TRPL's processing facility.
- Receipt and registering assets in our propreitory Asset Tracking Software.
- Data Sanitization, Grading, Audit, Repair and Refurbishment of IT assets.
- Parts Harvesting, Reuse and Recycle based on the functional condition and age of asset.
- Reporting, Wiping, Destruction and Recycling Certificates.
- Remarketing to achieve maximum recovery.